So....tonight was fun.
I realized I'm a lot better of a driver
that i thought i would be
and I'm really comfortable behind the wheel
fuck 10 and 2
So I'm amazingly in love with Christmas
but i think I'm more excited than normal
just for the whole merriment thing
and getting gifts for people
i want to put up the lights outside
and get the tree.... but i can't
so it the spirit..i saw this and decided to do it
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL...always
3. When do you put up the tree? usually 2 weeks before christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? as late as we can, before it starts falling over. lol
5. Do you like eggnog? can't say I've ever really tried it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? ICE CREAM SCOOP
7. Hardest person to buy for? probably my dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? sister
9.Do you have a nativity scene? we do, but we don't put it up every year
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? uhm I'll be honest, this lavender sweatshirt
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story..by far
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I started looking for stuff already
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nah, that's pretty cheap
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Cookies and Hot Chocolate
16. Lights on the tree? Yupp YUpp
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of The Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet,
Cupid, Donne,r Blitzen, Rudolph :)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? It varies per year in our household
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning Christmas? All but 1 in the Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not having Snow
23. What theme or color are you using? We don't do themed tree's or anything
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Juicy Ham and Leffsaa
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? LiveLavaLive Stuff. =]
Oh and i finally got my new keyboard
its sick nasty sweet.
it lights up and everything
plus i fixed my monitor
so now it doesn't change colors anymore
whoot whoot,
i can play solitare in peace now.
off to do something
maybe check out Christmas backgrounds
i'm in the mood now
ps. i cant get enough of that commercial
that is like "walmart is opening more lanes this holiday season"
and the employyees turn the lights on and off
on the checkout counters according to the music
i dont know why... i absolutly love it.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Outfuck Steakhouse
Posted by Drea =] at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment