BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

thoughts/relection

So I'm watching the inauguration...
it makes me want to cry
i highly doubt the success of this presidency
although i wish for the best.


so the past few days
I've been hanging out with mason
and i think we're the two most awesome people ever
lol except me and Paulsen.
but yeah we do stupid shit
that absolutely makes my week.
even though my tag didn't live =[
but air horns....PRICELESS
plus his mom makes kick ass pork barbecue
i think we're going to be friends for a while
considering we can talk about ANYTHING
and i feel like part of the family.
Mason Castro...your awesome.

so the other major part of this week being amazing
has to be time spent with the boy of liking
i love spending time with him,
because i can't help but smile endlessly.
i feel that we're open to each other
and we can tell each other some things
that i couldn't tell anyone else.
Now I'm just waiting,
for things to settle down
so i can have my wish
and have it like it was 2 years ago.
Any day now, any day.



So i know i have strep,
or at least I'm pretty sure
cause i suddenly woke up
and i feel like i got hit by a truck
everything hurts
and i can't swallow. HAHAHA lolz
i just hope i don't give it to someone else
so I'm going to the doctors for once
and getting anti-biotics
so I'm no longer contagious
so i can go up to bear creek this weekend
and swim in swim meets this week
what sucks is,
i just realize i can't sleep over at p's house this week end.
UGH that makes me so mad.

i'll figure this out somehow.
i just hope i don't make people mad,
swim coach, boy, friends, parents
this sucks. i hate being busy

0 comments: