All these feelings your making me feel
my hearts in overdrive and your behind the steering wheel.
<3
Life is just a fantasy, can you live this fantasy life
(I love that song btw.)
Anyways, It's fucking 2:30 and it seams like it's 4 in the afternoon. I'm not sure if It was just because i was on the phone with brad for 3 hours and got out of the "tired" phase, or the insomnia is kicking in again. Who fucking knows. Fact is I'm chugging some OJ and just had a hamerican-mayusterd sandwich. lol ((that's ham, American cheese, mustard & mayo for those of you that couldn't get that)) haha.
HAHA. I just realised I'm ungodly black when it comes to music.
Well other than the whole hardcore aspect of it. OH WELL.
I've been clean for a whole goddamn long while. I think I'm finally quitting everything. I decided it's what I need to do for myself, not to mention I pinky promised Bill I would stay clean for a bit, and Brad is really honestly giving me the motivation&support I need. I finally might have the willingness to get out of my fucking habit.
Dude, it's unreal that I'm a fucking senior.
I've been looking forward to this all my life
and It's finally here. DAYYYMNNN.
Killers don't dance we just g-gga--gaa-gang-ganstaa shopp
(Don't ask what that means.)
I finally stopped sleeping in the closet. Maybe I'm actually mentally stable enough to deal with myself. I know it sounds horrible, but yes I actually lived in my closet for a bit. Worst few days of my life.
New York this weekend. Need to bring up Laura's wedding dress & Mom and I are checking out the apartment and GreenKill. Should be a nice weekend to sit back, relax and be a bum. Although I really don't want to go. I wanted to sleep over at Brad's Friday night (I guess that's actually tonight now) because he actually has off Saturday for once but no, my Mom had to decide it would be a good idea to go along. Ughhh life blows sometimes. I just decided I would spent the weekend having some quality mopeing time lol.
So I fucking ordered new headphone buds A MONTH ago.
I'm not exaggerating. I placed the order the 25th of April
And guess what- still not here yet.
I knew free shipping was a little slow...but really????
I'm pretty sure it got lost in the mail or something.
Starting to get sick of checking the mailbox everyday...
cause I'm like a little kid when it comes to waiting.
Welp I'm sorta starting to get a bit tired but I know If i go upstairs I'll just sit in my bed staring at the wall like a dumbass. This tends to happen a lot. Who knows what I'll do. Brad trying to wake me up tomorrow morning should be pretty damn interesting. Class tomorrow at 9:45, plus I have to pack and shower and such. SHIIITT.
My dick served a whole lunchin
Your dick look like a munchkin
Well I have nothing else to talk about. Guess I'll peace out.
Oh and If you arn't already... follow me on twitter.
http://twitter.com/tombxofxdead
Friday, May 29, 2009
Can't Explain
Posted by Drea =] at 2:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment