I have no idea why I'm so fucking cheery today. I slept through my first alarm cause I'm so freaking tired when I wake up, couldn't get the dog to go to the freaking bathroom, had a drab cooking class and I'm still singing. What the hell is wrong with me? Maybe it's because I just realized that it's finals week. Every time I picture classrooms full of kids with their brains melting out of their heads I laugh; so glad I don't have to take those dang things.
I'm excited for lunchtime. Last night my mom made this awesome chicken and I had a beastly chicken poppyseed salad. Today for lunch I get to have leftovers. YUMM.
I'm still trying to eat healthy.
I don't think it's working..
OOooopppssy.
Oh so I don't think I'm going to get a job this week. I have to wait and call back to check for openings sometime next week. Hopefully I'll be able to get an interview. If not, I have a feeling that I will be applying to Perkins, Walmart and various other places.
Going to Dinner and then the Mall with Kendall & Sarah on Thursday.
I'm exciting to get out of the house and see new faces.
Plus catching up with old friends is super fun.
I hope everything works out and we have a super duper time.
My Fish is about to die.
Maybe it's because I haven't fed him.
Whoops. Might help if I did.
I'll put it on my list of things to do.
It's a fact: I have no friends.
What came first, Tolkien's Dwarfs, or the Seven Dwarfs?
Sorry, I have dumb fucking ideas.
I think I'm babysitting on Friday. I'm really hoping so, I could use the money like you have no idea. I can't wait until I actually have a 2 digit number in my checking account. THAT would almost be as good as old times.
Off to my English Class. Then Lunchtime & History. Hanging out with Brad after he gets back from joy riding.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Good Morning, Good Morning to you and you and you.
Posted by Drea =] at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment