BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, March 5, 2010

Welp...

Tonight went amazingly well. I sorta had to convince Brad into hanging out with me today, but I think we both had some quality time that we needed. He piked me up from work and we put his new exhaust on the bike which was a task and a half. It took a long time and a lot of "Where the fuck does this go" but it was worth the work (it sounds AWESOME). I'm pretty sure we got a few laughs out of it too. After we got it done he went for a short ride on it while I ate some chicken, then he came back and we just relaxed.

Tonight I was reminded of the fact that you don't really know what you have until it's gone. I forgot how much it meant to have his arm around me holding me tight. I missed that feeling way too much...with out even realizing it. Tonight was exactly what I needed...and I hope that the weeks to come will be just as great. (sorry for the gushy part there)

It's nice to not argue with someone you love. And hey, trying not to fight wasn't even as bad as i thought it was. the positive attitude makes for a hell of a difference. Thankk you Lordd.

Oh...and because a lot of you don't appreciate these serious blogs... I'm posting another in about 15 minutes that takes on the typical blog style.

0 comments: