but as I sit here without you,
I've realized I'm completely lost.
Without you I feel like nothing,
and the feeling is like no other.
I honestly can say that I love you,
and I consider you my better, other half.
sitting, waiting, wanting, needing; you
<3 Bradley Kevin
In other news,
Nothing really matters. lol just kidding actually.
Things are going pretty well amazingly.
I feel like life is actually worth living for once.
It sounds lame, but its only honest.
I have the friends I need,
and am getting rid of the ones I don't need.
The real friends are the ones that call you,
not the ones that need to be called.
Work today was quite...interesting
I've never washed my hands so much in my life.
We'll just leave it at that.
Re-did my nails too. purple is my new obsession.
=]]]
watching some SYTYCD
then upstairs to read until Brad calls.
sleeping in tomorrow.
Then hanging out with James & Georgia maybe
Definitely seeing Brad when he gets out of work
Goodnight.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
It's sad to say...
Posted by Drea =] at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment