BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Opps did I say that?

Haven't updated in a while... my apologies.

But life is going good lately.
I almost sorta feel like I belong somewhere.

&
Things with Brad have gone amazingly well. I never would have guessed things would have turned out this way, but thank god they have. I've mostly just been spending time with him....every possible day I can. It's nice being around someone who actually cares about me. I've sorta realized the true value of myself and others in my life. I don't know, I could go on forever about how much I love the kid, but maybe I'll just end it at that.

Gatorade is my new best friend. I can't stop drinking it.

I'm so excited that not only I have money set aside for the shore, but that I'm still going to have another 600 bucks coming my way by the end of the summer. New car, here I come =]

I need you like New Orleans needs a drought, like Hitler's father needed to learn to pull out.

MitchelDavis's new video is pretty funny. Once again reminds me of an old livelavalive video. & Because of this, I've realized that without Kyle, Mitchel really isn't all that funny. They work well off of eachother.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE???
I'm sick of random facebook/myspace/twitter requests.

Enough chitter chatter,
I have to get ready for work I guess.
Dad got hung up at work,
so now I'm going to have an awkward car ride with one of his employee's
Yes, she's driving me to work. weird.
Jolly's her name, but she's the exact opposite of that.
Sometimes I hate people.
=]

Off for now.

ilyBkf<3

0 comments: