BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, August 24, 2009

Boom Scratch Scratch

Sitting in my living room currently.

While Brad's in the Bathroom.
My fucking foot itches beyond all belief.

It itches so bad that.....
last night I woke up a million times to scratch it. I couln't stay asleep because of it. At one point during the night I found it somewhere in me to get up, go to the kitchen, grab an ice cube and a paper towel, and numb my damn foot. It took the itch away for like 2 minutes max. Fuckin sucked. Maybe that's why I slept in till noon today....that disturbance caused un-satisfying sleep patterns.

A conversation with Brad ended up going late last night. Staying up really doesn't bother me when it involves talking to him. It was something we really needed to talk about. We got everything cleared up, so it's all good.

So latley I've realised that maybe some people that I thought I cared about really don't mean anything to me. I sorta want to completly avoid you....so yeah, we'll see how that goes.


kjabsdfoubber
I don't want to go to those damn classes tomorrow
at least it's not real school, just some orientation shit.
I hope my teachers arn't complete faggots.


Out for now.

0 comments: