I got my computer fixed finally...yay.
But now I'm havign trouble getting past this dumb firewall.
I'll have to work on it some more.
For now I can get on stuff, but only for about 20 to 25 minutes before the shit kicks in.
Damn you updated protection software.
Well at least my computer is back up and running.
Off to go babysit today. 9-5 jobs are such a drag, I have no idea how normal people seam to mangage this bull crap on a day to day basis. I already want to hide in a cave at the end of the day, And i've only been doing this for about a year tops. OHh dear.
And I wish Brad didn't have off today....
well that, or I had off today too.
Blueberry Pancakes were delicious this morning for breakfast.
So long for now,
I'll try to update soonerish more than laterish.
0 comments:
Post a Comment