It was brilliant.
I went to Wildwood with Brad on Thursday. Just got back yesterday afternoon. We had a fantabulous time. Couldn't have gone better in my mind. No fighting, lots of fun, nothing but smilies. Well except the 5 HOUR TRIP getting there. Silly traffic and dumb falcon breaking down. Oh well.
It could have been a bit warmer, but hey, it didn't stop Brad & I going in the ocean, making sand castles and playing some volleyball. I got some sweet stuff on the Boardwalk too.
And oh my goodness was food fantastic. I think Brad and I ate out way more that we should have, but most of the food was irresistible. Chicken sandwiches, wraps, pancakes, French toast.... YUMMz. I wouldn't be surprised if i weighed myself and I gained 15 pounds over the past 5 days.
goodnight slaps
swimming with dolphins
=D
There's a lot to say about the weekend... I just can't type it all. It would take forever. But you all should know that I had an amazing time. There are some pictures up on facebook. We didn't really take many though.
Sorry for not updating as much as I should. I'll try to get a crack on blogging real soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment