Your words just hit me like a bomb.
And I've never felt such an explosion of emotion in my life.
I never meant to upset you, I never would.
But I fucked up, and I couldn't be anymore sorry.
I never want to feel that way again,
when those words came through my ear,
the sound of anger in your voice
caused my the quick flow of tears
It's not even like I would normally cry over something like this, something so little and meaningless. But I guess I love you too much, and the thought of you being angry at me, even by the slightest bit, scared me to tears. I'm sorry my poor self-image got in the way of things, I'm sorry I didn't just ask. I'll fix this tomorrow, I promise.
I love you Bradley Kevin, more than anything in this world.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I couldn't feel any more horrible.
Posted by Drea =] at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment