BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lightening Bolt Stickers not Included.

Oh my goodness it's been just about forever.
I apologize for not writing.

It's good to finally be home. Strange, but good. Arizona & New York were absolutely fucking amazing. I'm in the process of sorting through the 500 some pictures to get some up on facebook for people to see. Surprisingly its more of a task than I thought it would be.

Being home after 3 weeks just feels strange. I'm not used to doing all the normal things that are supposed to go on in someone's own house. For example, It's been so long since I've showered in my own house that I forgot where we keep the towels. How pathetic.

Even hanging out with Brad seams unnatural. I still have trouble saying goodbye to him at the end of the day, in fear I'm gonna not be able to see him in a while. Those three weeks were extremely painful. Honestly I've only cried over a guy 3 times in my life...well now make that like 12. I can honestly say I've never ever felt this way about someone before. It feels so, amazing to be in a relationship that actually matters and is worth something.

Shinedown..... freakshit band.

Oh god do I have a long day today. Working from 8:30-3:00pm watching the devil children. (No wonder I'm up early) Then off to the optomotrist at 3:30 to get contactss =]]]. To top it all off I have to go to VBS from 6-8 tonight. Smart me decided to volunteer my time an talent to screaming children. Oh well, it could be worse I guess. At least I can sleep in tomorrow.

Dude, 10 days until musikfest. Or something like that.
And like 17 days till my birthday (I think)

Well for now I have to go get dressed and ready for the day. Goodbye comfy chair and cold milk, goodbye music videos and soft fuzzy pj's. Hello to crying, misbehaved children, a long day and 12 hours without the one I love. =[

0 comments: