BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Recap? But What If I want A Sip?

I feel like I need to catch up on blog posts now a days. I missed so goddamn many days of my life. lol. So the devil children wern't TOO bad. I only had to yell at Joey like twice. Not to mention I did get a 2 hour game of Monopoly in with Manny. I won. Not too shabby. =]

Mommerz got me a Blizard today after working too which made everything better. Chocolate & Snickers never tasted so amazing. Hung out here for a bit then had to go to my optomotrist appointment. Ordered new glasses (frames and lenses) and contacts are on their way too. The glasses I'm getting are the studious, square type things. Thick black rimmed with a neon lime green on the inside and a horizontal stripe of noen green on the ear peice. I'm actually super excited for them to come next week. The old ones just don't live up to themselves anymore considering the pain we've went through together. Thank god for texan crazy glue to keep the damn things alive.

I wish I had time to recab my trips. There's just so goddamn much to even begin to explain. Maybe I'll do a little highlighting here.... (feel free to ask questions about stuff, I love to tell stories). Highllights are as followed...

The Voyage of the Wet Avenger

"Hey Chase, Truth or Dare?" "Dare" "Are you gay?!?!"

"There's Mexicans EVERYWHERE"

Being Tight Like a Tiger

Learning to Succesfully not Pee in your Croc

Almost Dying in a Rapist Van in the middle of the Desert

The Little Old lady and the FryBread

Abby Wagner Stepping in Poop

The Pike Slayer getting his name

"What can I do for you amiga?"

Dumbledore! Ron, Ron, Ron WEASLEY

The Canadian Battle Cruiser: 1, Subaru: 0.

RITCHIEEEEE

"Will we get Beaver Fever?"

"Let's try the Stream"

"When else will you get to day that you pooped in Arizona, in a Outhouse, with the door open, on the floor of a Canyon, on an Indian Reservation?"

From Paradise, To Hell, To Buck Island to Hail (and back. jk)


I could sit here and think of a million more. But I'm sure you got bored of that list already...so I'll stop there. But the trips were absolutly awesomely amazing. Or in the words of Kdorms and Abby Sexxayy Wagner, "sicky sicky nar nar". It was so nice being away from everything, having a good time, taking shit from no one. Only downfall, being away from Brad for so long.

Ohh nother downer....Brad's subs are fucked up. Like if you turn on the stang tey work fine, but if you notch up the volume past like 1/4, they just bump twice then pops. It sucks not being able to listen to music loud...or having to listen to music without the subs. Sounds like shittt. We're both sorta clueless on why this all of a sudden became a problem. I think he's gonna have Popzz detach the Amp from the box and re-sodder connections and shit. We'll see what that does.

Well off for now. Dinner to eat, places to go, boyfriends to see. (Okay so maybe only one place to go, boyfriend to see) But oh well. I'll leave you to a berry berry good song. Ta Ta for Now Folks.


I think that possibly, maybe I’m fallin’ for you
Yes, there’s a chance that I’ve fallen quite hard over you
I’ve seen the paths that your eyes wander down
I wanna come to
I think that possibly, maybe I’m fallin’ for you

No one understands me quite like you do
Through all of the shadowy corners of me

0 comments: