BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blunt

So there is only a rare occasion when I'm not high.
I'm such a horrible person.
But i rolled my first blunt yesterday
damn was it nice.
We smoked out Gerald's closet. HAH
I was so fuckin baked.

My nails are still nice....which is a plus.

Waiting for my new tapers, plugs & septum ring
They should be coming sorta soon.
I'm going up to a half. whoot.

Working tonight....which I'm not really looking forward too.
but at least its cash.

So i don't know what to do about boys anymore. Padon is being a complete dick and the guy I really like just left.... but I sorta wanna get with Gerald and i like him a super lot but I don't want to date and fuck things up. Phil would really be my best option but there is no way in hell I'm getting with him. Ugh I need a boyfriend who looks good & smokes pot but isn't a complete dick. How is it that all other girls can find guys, but my love life is absolutely non-existent. Such a puzzling situation.

End of story. No thoughts left...
ohh except for that I want to get high & watch Fast&Furious

0 comments: