I wish I didn't feel this way about you...but I really do. Its killing me not being able to see you. I don't know what it is about you, but I could never ever live without you. I can't wait to come home and get a huge hug from you. Be good please. O don't even understand why this bothers me so much, It's not like I've never went a week without seeing you. I guess it's just the fact that even If I wanted to see you- I can't. I wish you were mine, I wish you would talk to me like we used to....I wish things were better. I can't get you off of my mind.
This sucks. I'm super depressed not being able to see anyone. I'm sitting in a closet on my laptop, wanting to just ball my eyes out. FUCKKK. Worst part is, when I get home, I can't see anyone anyway.
I heard Candice is back.... I wish I was home to say heyy. I love that chick. =]
Monday, April 27, 2009
Jesus Chrst I Love you.
Posted by Drea =] at 11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment