Dude I was just thinking how mobile uploads would be the shit on here. Then I log in today and lookie lookie what feature they added. I's so fucking excited...but pissed at the same time, I have no fucking phone. lol
So yeah, moving out was fun, and I'm pretty sure my plan worked. I made my parents cry for 2 days straight...whoot whoot. And I was exactly right about what would happen, they would be nice to me when I came back. Ahh I love when things work out as planned.
Still have no phone, but I'm allowed to have it every once and a while to check up on things and keep in touch with certain people.
It's funny how I've had a crush on you forever... and I just find out now you even slightly like me and/or find me attractive. Now I really like you again, but I don't know what to do about it. I guess selling together is the first step. But then again, I don't want to be upset anymore than I already am about you getting locked up. Such a quinkydink about what to do.
--I can't believe I had sex with you and it wasn't awkward.
I missed you way more than I thought I would. Not being able to text you drove me insane. I wasn't there when you went into the hospital, I didn't visit you at work, I didn't even try to hang out with you...I feel horrible. I'm glad you missed me too. I promise We'll get to see each other soon, It's been way too long.
--Algebra Class can suck my dick.
I don't know how the hell you came up with THAT idea, but I'm glad you enjoy using your imagination to make up complete bullshit about me. I love how yah know, everybody hates me. I think she did get to you more than we all thought. I was going to be nice, but then you made up this shit. Fuckk that.
True fact: We're a lot fucking better than we used to be. I was reading through old myspace messages today & The things we used to fight over were ridiculous. I can't believe how much fucking drama there was those days. I'm so glad those days are over with.
Friday, April 17, 2009
CRAZYYY
Posted by Drea =] at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment