Gangster niggas don't hate me no
Wanks niggas won't face me though
hahah techN9ne makes me laugh
Absolutely my favorite fucking song from Tech
In my mind.. best rapper ever... other than biggie of course.
So here's the DL about the whole parental situation....
Mother finally realized that I have depression & anger problems (one of the only things I agree with) so now they understand why I smoke pot. The problem falls into play when they think i have an addiction to Mary J...and maybe I have a dependence... but I wouldn't call it an addiction. They want to "help" me and try and get me meds or some shit to fix my problems, but they think that I have to stay clean until so. Fuck that. Its fucking 4/20 and I cant even sneak out to smoke....THIS SUCKSSS. Anyway...So yeah they are so determined to keep me clean & safe that they have absolutely made my life miserable. They took away my phone, internet privileges (they don't know i can still get on here), my mom is home 24/7 & I'm not allowed out of the house. I'm not even allowed to answer the door. I'm so fucking ticked about this whole situation. Now we're leaving for Arizona on Sunday for my brother's graduation (which I'm really looking forward to) but this week is going to seam like forever. After we get back there's talk of sending me to a rehab facility or some shit....It all depends if I can get some other fucking drug to control my problems. I really hope it doesn't have to come down to that....considering I would miss everything (My Birthday, Musikfest, NewMexico, Dacking Trip) I would kill myself. OHHH and If they find out I'm not clean when I'm supposed to (Via Piss Tests) They're taking away the phone permently, then taking away Bear Creek, and my ability to learn to drive. I don't know about you, but to me- "help" is not fucking punishment. So yeah thats whattsss uppp.
On a side note....
I started painting and shit
I sorta miss the old days when i used to do shit like that.
Currently working on this Chinese Dragon thing.
Mad easy....but it's a start.
Looks pretty sick so far. (I just need to finish shading & the background)
Planning it out was a bitch. Like colors and such.
OooOOo and I painted this little ceramic cow...its adorable.
(Can you tell I have nothing to do these days)
Playing Video Games and Painting is the only thing to do around here.
I miss my friends & smoking w/ James
Just as I thought this summer would be the shit
Everyone else is going to have fun without me.... FUCKKK
I'm so pissed that I couldn't see you today...
and I was going to smoke a blunt before I came over...
but then my mom had to fucking stay home
SHITT I FUCKING HATEEE THISSSS.
I guarantee that once this shit is over with...
I'm going to be a complete asshole
Like I was the last time this shit happened.
I don't want to change, I'm happy with my pot.
14 grams of smokableess...sitting in a bag, all lonely.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Too gangster for an old lady bro
Posted by Drea =] at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment